- Thursday, Nov. 28th will be picked up on Friday, Nov. 29th
Christmas and New Year's Day Schedule:
- Wednesday, December 25th will be picked up Thursday, December 26th
- Wednesday, January 1st, New Year’s Day will be picked up normal schedule
Disposal of following will be accepted at 315 Sterling Street - with no additional charge (City residents and urban growth areas)
- Disposal of Pumpkins - First two weeks in November. Hours: 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM, M-F (Put in the grass drop off area) Please do not put in your Trash Cans
- Disposal of Christmas Trees - First three weeks in January 2016
Hours: 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM, M-F (Please put in the Branches pile)
Just a reminder...
Please have your garbage out at 6:00 am.
Note: If the holiday that you are inquiring about is not listed above - the garbage schedule will remain the same