- Donate to an organization that directly helps with coronavirus relief (food, medicine, etc.)
- Give directly to local businesses, organizations or families
- If you aren’t in a position to help monetarily, consider helping your neighbors by volunteering your time or other resources like…
- Donating blood
- Donating to a food bank
- Helping out at-risk neighbors with errands or outdoor chores
- Calling or web-conferencing with someone who is lonely
Our community has a long history of helping others in need. Let’s continue that tradition so we can all make it through these difficult times.