- People 16 years or older with 2 or more co-morbidities or underlying conditions
- All people 60 years and older
- People, staff and volunteers in certain congregate living settings: correctional facilities; groups homes for people with disabilities; settings where people experiencing homelessness live or access services
- High-risk critical workers in certain congregate settings: restaurants, food services, construction and manufacturing
See tips for using the PrepMod scheduling tool below these clinic scheduling links. The links below direct you to the PrepMod scheduling tool for Pfizer Dose 1 vaccine clinic appointments at the Skagit County Fairgrounds on the specific dates listed.
Tips for registering in PrepMod:
- Each person needs to be registered separately. If family members also qualify please try to register them for the same day. If they have different time spots they can come at the earlier time and go through the clinic together.
- The clinic date and location are found at the top of the registration screen. Spanish language registration is available via a button in the upper right of the screen.
- The time selection for that date is the first screen that appears. If you are assisting with registration please write down the time you choose because it does not appear again when registration is complete.
- The registration consists of 4 screens. Save and move to the next screen and be sure to complete through the review page until you receive your confirmation.
- Fields are required to be filled in but you can be flexible with what is entered. For instance if someone does not have an email use: email@example.com. Phone numbers are important, please try to provide a good phone number.
- Insurance information is not collected beyond the single type of insurance question. We do not bill insurance and there is no fee for vaccination.
- All print materials are available in English and Spanish at clinics. We have Spanish and Mixteco speakers present on Friday and Saturdays.
- Information on what to expect at the clinic and directions can be found at www.skagitcounty.net/covidvaccine .
- Second dose appointments are reserved for all that receive first dose either 3 or 4 weeks later depending on vaccine type received.
Jennifer Johnson, Director She/Her/Hers
Skagit County Public Health
(360) 416-1503 | firstname.lastname@example.org