FOR IMMEDIATE REALEASE:
ROAD WORK: Asphalt Crack Sealing
Tuesday, June 1st thru Friday, June 4th, 2021
Weather Permitting - Sedro-Woolley Public Works and its contractor, Central Paving LLC of Ellensburg, WA will be performing asphalt crack sealing on various city streets.
Asphalt crack sealing work consists of using high pressure air to clean sand, dirt, and other debris out of cracks that have formed in asphalt. The cracks are then filled with liquid rubberized asphalt.
Crack sealing is a routine maintenance activity that extends the service life of the pavement and stops pot holes from forming.
Work will begin at approximately 7:00am and end by 4:00pm daily.
Detours, lane shifts, and flaggers will be used on this project. Expect short delays.
The city asks residents to please park vehicles off the affected streets during the four-day project.
Affected Streets are as follows:
- Sterling Street from Township St to 3rd
- Ferry Street From Eastern Ave to SR20
- Garden of Eden Rd From E. Jones Rd to F&S Grade Rd
- Klinger Street
- Rohrer Loop
- East State Street From 11th St to Minkler Rd
- Township Street From Polte Rd to State St
- Borseth Street from Thompson Ln to State St
- Murdock Street
- Warner Street from 4th St to 6th St
- 5th Street from State St to Nelson St.
- Pacific Street from Puget St to Central St
- Central Street from SR20 to Northern Ave
- North Central Street
- Park Cottage Place
- Dunlop Street from Township to East Dead End
- F&S Grade Rd from SR20 to Edward R. Murrow St
- John Liner Rd
- East Jones Rd from Garden of Eden Rd to F&S Grade Rd
Please feel free to contact Nathan Salseina, Public Works Operations Supervisor at 360-856-0151 or by email email@example.com with any questions you might have. Due to the covid-19 limited closures, staff may not be immediately available to answer questions. In this case, please leave a message and a city staff member will return your call as soon as possible
Public Works Operations Division Manager
City of Sedro-Woolley
409 Alexander Street
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Para más información del proyecto en español, por favor llame al 360-855-3215